Saturday, December 26, 2009

Modern Table Decorations What Do You Recommend For An "Indiana Jones" Wedding Reception Stateside?

What do you recommend for an "Indiana Jones" wedding reception Stateside? - modern table decorations

Hello everyone,

I teach ESL in Korea in the last three years, and I think a plan more ... Point I asked a woman to marry me and she accepted!
Both my parents died, but family friends are throwing a wedding celebration OFFERS. Back stateside for us. I'd like the "Indiana Jones" theme adventure'travel, as my guru had been here (and have stories to prove it!)
Anyway, I want something simple like the decor and the Korean food at the reception, in fact, many foods such as most of the food at home.

But what should be included? I think the table decorations and tropical Asia is one thing, and lead a Trad. Wedding dress Korea. We pick three songs that we have, my song, song by him, and our songs. My song is "I'm beginning to see the light will be" Nobody But You "by a group of K-pop, and our songs will be" Modern Love "by David Bowie.

We have a list of other songs that we want to use an iPod or other devices to keep music. I know that bands arE problem. preferred, but try to arrange these things in a foreign country!

In addition, he proposes marriage here, and I think do not know if I missed something. I would like to receive in a park, perhaps, or a room in an Italian or Chinese restaurant. who can help, do not swing the right!

Any other thoughts appreciated! What am I missing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment