Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mg Car Show I Need To Show That Morphine Sulfate SR, ABG 60 MG Tablets Are Not Technically Morphine In Chemical Structure.

I need to show that Morphine Sulfate SR, ABG 60 MG tablets are not technically Morphine in chemical structure. - mg car show

My cousin from his prescription morphine sulfate SR bottle in the car with my nephew. With six, 60 ABG brand (mg general) SR tablets of morphine sulphate. The police then took my nephew, he saw the bottle of pills on the floor, blah, blah, a bust of my nephew's possession of a controlled substance. I realized that health and safety of the California Code schedules list morphine and many different versions of morphine, but not specifically, morphine sulfate SR. Further investigation revealed that some hope can be chemically structured so that it can not really be morphine or morphine-like synthetic, until activated by swallowing. But I know little about the chemistry, hope someone can help. My nephew is a good guy, got married recently, received his MA in music composition and continued his PHD Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment