Friday, December 11, 2009

Alan 78 Schemat Who Here Still Can't Get Over The Fact That..?

Who here still can't get over the fact that..? - alan 78 schemat

Paul Hunter, snooker golden boy leave us? He spent malignant neuroendocrine .. I liked Guy, he is the golden boy Snooker! His birthday was the same as mine. I think it was the best pool players! He had more love for the sport, and agreed to lose, please reply when u .. RIP miss Paul Alan Hunter 14.10.78-9.10.06 .. x
I started to burst into tears and every moment in a game is not lost yet, if it hurts in tournaments and can not see her smile = are [in my thoughts x Lindsey and Family

3 comments:

danelius... said...

It is a shame
I remember me and watched him play, and it is hard to believe that adorns the game is over - as he was waiting years to see their success.
Especially with the teachers just passed, I won 3 times viewed. some tributes to him on TV at this tournament.
Despite his fine, the thing, the Paul Hunter Foundation Amateur Billiards assistance have.
A real loss of pool

Emerald Weapon said...

Paul is still very lacking, and the thought of many to many. They have an extraordinary person whose life is cut too short to know, is always very sad to see that they are not with us, we were dealing with cancer in our time who diagnosed both too young, and I followed its goin to fight, while at to me, but it was the day he died, surprised, I felt a part of me died, too, could not believe that he had left. U b, Paul is always number one!
RIP Paul Alan Hunter 14.10.78-9.10.06
Please watch the video below

wiggysan said...

Yes, a great loss for the sport and an even greater loss to his wife Linsey.

I know that the fight against the High Court, Paul seeds have to be a mother. The Yorkshire Evening Post (Leeds, local newspaper) had covered the story, but you do not know what comes out.

RIP. A true gentleman and a great ambassador for the sport.

Post a Comment