Monday, December 14, 2009

Maybelline Mousse Blush Swatches Do I Apply Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Blush Before Or After Applying Powder?

Do I apply Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Blush before or after applying powder? - maybelline mousse blush swatches

Powder is part of my daily routine make-up that I was not able to live without them. Does have oily skin.

I have bought recently, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Blush Pink frosting.

I suspect the flush happens after my foundation, but

Should I of this moss blush before or after applying my powder?


Thanks

3 comments:

iiiiGoRA... said...

Blush is the foam, powder should be applied at a later date. Here the foam is and make the color last longer.

Hershey7... said...

You are really good. If you want to be clearer than after. If you have more canteen with the mixture of words, then you should do this before. There is no wrong way to go ... both systems to test and see which you prefer.

Good luck!

Kendra said...

Since this is a cream blush to be applied before, and put it into dust. Do not use the law differently. :]

Post a Comment