Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where Can U Rent Atvs On The Beach Where Can A 10-year-old Drive A Rented ATV In The Las Vegas / Zion / Grand Canyon Area?

Where can a 10-year-old drive a rented ATV in the Las Vegas / Zion / Grand Canyon area? - where can u rent atvs on the beach

We drove to Las Vegas, Zion, Bryce, and perhaps the northern bank of the Grand Canyon for a week around Labor Day. My 10-year-old son loves mountain biking, but the only time that I got to ride was in Mexico. Most places in the United States are strict and only rent to adults. I've heard, the right to go 8 years with parental supervision. Is there somewhere in the region to hire a child-sized ATV (90cc, or perhaps wander less) for 2-3 hours? Preferably at the entrance to the trails, because otherwise I doubt we will have) space for your transport (rental car. Inquiries are welcome, private parties can you send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

IW People said...

Within national parks is not likely. Most areas are for horses and bicycles, and limit the places to which people travel for obvious reasons. At the Grand Canyon, there are very few places you can even bring your dog on a leash, but that is why there is a place of indescribable beauty, so pure that I do care.

I mean adult supervision "in the ATV with a driver's license of the appropriate safety equipment" when it comes to rent. I can not imagine that your insurance would also with the lease on unlicensed drivers. You can find accommodation in the vicinity of towns and sidings can be found outside of Forest Park will be mounted.

I would suggest that other new experiences are allowed in these areas. One of my favorite memories of childhoodcamped to the north shore (I still remember what we eat) and the stopping and riding the next day. My horse runs faster than my older brothers horses. I was 6 years. I will never forget.

yonder10... said...

I do not know how to answer your question, but I'm sure that must at this age, you travel with an adult. I swear. I know some places to a course and if you ride over a certificate and a rent for yall to get.

Post a Comment