Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Under Breast Pictures Does This Sound Like I Have Pityriasis Rosea?

Does this sound like I have Pityriasis Rosea? - pityriasis rosea under breast pictures

Approximately 2 weeks I noticed a dry and fairly far to the side of my right breast. I really do not much B / C, she had come to a wedding, standing w / customers, etc., etc.
Now about 4 days I always got these little red bumps just under the breast (in support bra) ... So thought it might be an allergic reaction to the detergent we use. But some places really do not bite and I start, red skin and at other points along the line of my neck, upper back and to have my navel.
Some points of the itching, but most do not.
I clicked on a Web site that the person in front of the symptoms of cold spots, as can be, and I was suffering from a cold.

Thus, it seems that this could be Pityriasis? I know that for a certain answer, you need to see a doctor, but first I just thought to ask the opinions of the people are happy to have experienced before.

2 comments:

Smellies said...

I have to this point. Looks like you have the same symptoms that I take my place at the top of the "Herald patch started on my thigh. Now I have red spots all over the thighs and abdomen, and forearms. It gets worse every day and had to 3 weeks. I read that lasts for 2 months at a time. Mine does not really sting as much.

eloquent said...

follow the doctor initially diagnosed her condition.

Post a Comment