Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cooking Diploma What Should I Do For My Career: Apprenticeship Or BTEC National Diploma In Travel And Tourism?

What should I do for my career: Apprenticeship or BTEC National Diploma in Travel and Tourism? - cooking diploma

I have two options, either stay in school or stay in school, but on the basis of a contract. The thing is BTEC National Diploma is equivalent to A, but what are the stages of learning equivalent?

I was thinking about training or with Thomas Cook and First Choice, or track, I can not until I'm happy about GCSE ?!!!!!!!!!!!! confused equivalent qualification


Ah yes, the way the industry that I work in Travel and Tourism!

1 comments:

Truth said...

DO NOT do a BTEC National Diploma.

They do it to be something, if his is miraculously being poor is not recognized by employers in the real world.

If you have a National Diploma (HND), can not have their Highnes much better, but the country has more horsepower at the national level.

Post a Comment