Monday, January 18, 2010

Boston Acoustics Car Audio I Wanted To Know If Im Making A Good Car Audio Choice For My 2008 Altima 2.5l?

I wanted to know if im making a good car audio choice for my 2008 altima 2.5l? - boston acoustics car audio

Kenwood Head Unit
XTC-6 front speakers Sounstream
Speaker Boston Acoustics S65 rear
Hertz EP5 Amplifier
Subwoofer box Sounstream

Pls tell me if this is a good option to consider all work settings, list of speakers (please not the Bose system) "If yes, which 1?

1 comments:

inktownl... said...

Radio and rear speakers can be good, but other brands are low) crap (

- The first step is to your amp and subs get (purchase from a reputable company and / or brands) and see if you still hear her shrill voice (stock speakers) if they do not wait for a new radio and Speakers

listen before you buy and decide what looks good for you
when it comes to car audio nine times out of ten, get to what you pay "and look for compatible brands must CEA, which means that the amplifiers have been tested and produce or exceed the RMS power of advertising with the Something certain minimum and submarines are capable of managing their performance RMS also announced (the distortion is the main cause of speaker damage over time)
Here are the top CEA are compatible with brands
Alpine (recommended)
Bazooka (I do not like their subs)
Blaupunkt (I do not like their subs)
Clarion
Eclipse
Infinity (recommended)
JBL
JL Audio (very good, but more than one award)
JVC
Kenwood did not like (their subs)
Kicker (the best in my opinion u0026lt) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;br> Lightning Audio (I have not heard their subs)
MTX (recommended)
Orion
Pioneer
Polk Audio (recommended)
PPI
Rockford Fosgate (recommended)
Sony (I do not like their subs)

Post a Comment